I am NOT MGTOW.

Yes, in many many ways I go out of my way to stand up for the rights of men, and myself, and what is good for the world. I have been single for the last 27 years of my life outside a long distance relationship I had a while back. But I am NOT MGTOW, and I want to give you the reasons why. I want you to understand exactly where I stand, so here are my reasons:
 
1.  Pump-and-dump is stupid. Literally stupid. First, you are setting yourself up for unwanted fatherhood, and that is stupid. Just plain dumb. It is also just another way to take out your anger on others, and if you want to be a voice in the world, abusing others in response to your own pain is a sign of immaturity.
 
But most importantly, why should anyone ever believe you want to make the world better by taking advantage of people. That’s what the other side does, and it allows women to make the completely rational excuse for ignoring you, that you are only interested in yourself, just like everyone else. Pump-and-dump destroys your capability to lead, because all but the worst people in the world don’t want to go where you are. Good luck with that.

2.   Monking is also stupid. Publicly stupid. This is a war we have to fight, by any means necessary. If we want our lives back, if we want our country back, if we want our civilization to survive, we have to engage. It is more important to hold people’s feet to the fire than hide in our bedrooms. If you’re not fighting with me, you are fighting against me, and that actually means we are not on the same side, cupcake.
 
And, you give women the built-in argument that no one should listen to someone who hides behind a gaming console all day every day. You’re not monk, you’re just detached from reality. And just like the pump-and-dump guys you don’t care about anyone but yourself.
 
3. It’s now or never. MGTOW are every bit as delusional and mentally ill as everyone on the Soviet Left. Yet in one way, MGTOW is worse than the beliefs of the Soviet Left, in the belief that “after society collapses” they will be the glorious masters who pick up the pieces. No you will not. If Western civilization collapses, Muslims will be picking up the pieces. And when they do, you will attend Friday Prayers or they will cut your throat in the street and leave you to bleed, ‘cause that’s how they roll.
 
And this is not going to be an overnight failure. This is going to be a long, drawn-out slow motion version of the twilight of the gods. It’s gong to be like the Russians taking Berlin, but over 70 years and not 100 days. Opinion is going to change a LOT over that time period. Twenty years from now, when people are no longer in the head space where they are today, they will be giving you the side-eye of distrust and disbelief, not me.
 
I certainly sympathize with the basic claim of MGTOW. Men have certainly been thrown under the bus in Western society. But in the end, I can say something MGTOW cannot; I did my best to fight back, and people will grudgingly respect that, even my enemies. And if I win, I did it without you, so you still don’t and should not have a voice.
 
Get loud, gentlemen. It’s the right way to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want?

Beauty and the Beast

Doomed to be Single