A list of reasons to hope and despair. Personal, because I am a person.
Get it while it's Free!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
MY book Mere Animals will be free for three days starting tomorrow. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M75X2L8/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i2
I hope you don't mind me getting all biblical on you, I am a Christian after all. And I think I have a story that applies to everyone, and when you are finished with this blog will find something of value in it. It is the story of blind Bartimaeus; Matthew 10:46-51 (New Living Translation) 46 Then they reached Jericho, and as Jesus and his disciples left town, a large crowd followed him. A blind beggar named Bartimaeus (son of Timaeus) was sitting beside the road. 47 When Bartimaeus heard that Jesus of Nazareth was nearby, he began to shout, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” 48 “Be quiet!” many of the people yelled at him. But he only shouted louder, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” 49 When Jesus heard him, he stopped and said, “Tell him to come here.” So they called the blind man. “Cheer up,” they said. “Come on, he’s calling you!” 50 Bartimaeus threw aside his coat, jumped up, and came to Jesus. ...
If there is one thing men are getting completely, totally, unexcusably wrong, it is in blaming our current dire straits on feminism and women. With that statement I want to be crystal clear; I am in no way minimizing the damage feminism is causing in the destruction in our civilization. I am also not saying that men are doing something horribly bad that they deserve to be crushed under all this Leftist nonsense. But that does not allow us to ignore the history of how the current situation evolved. Truth is our fathers and grandfathers are the ones who broke this. The root of our disease started at the end of World War II. Americans coming home at the end of the war made the horrible mistake of believing it was over - they had won, and that was the end of that. There was little left to do, but go home and relax again. And it's true there has been no more major wars in Europe. The Cold War was worse for the threat of nuclear annihilation ...
I am ready for even more criticism concerning my thoughts, but I am in making corrections mode right now, so in this article I wish to turn my attention back to MGTOW and the abandonment of marriage. I do so based on two articles, one that came out on Mother's Day and the other that came out the following day. First was the delightful, full-throated acceptance of motherhood by Jennifer Polk at American Greatness. The other was an article from the Washington Examiner called "The stay-at-home mom wars and the altar of GDP" which notes that the vast majority of American women would like to have more kids and stay home more. This is a refreshing breeze compared to the hard scrabble nonsense we hear from childless feminists every Mother's Day. So I want to take up the cause of women for a moment and describe the different types of Western women. I think if we are honest and understand the real issue we can find strategies to respond in an adult manner without u...
Comments